Wolves sign striker Kalajdzic from Stuttgart

Wolves have bolstered their attack with the arrival of striker Sasa Kalajdzic from Stuttgart.

The Austria international has put pen to paper on a five-year contract at Molineux, with the option to extend for an additional 12 months.

Kalajdzic becomes Wolves  fifth signing of this transfer window after Hwang Hee-chan, Nathan Collins, Goncalo Guedes and Matheus Nunes.

The 6ft 7in forward, who netted 23 goals in 57 league games for Stuttgart, is looking to testing himself in the Premier League. 

We ve !

— Wolves (@Wolves)

I m really thankful and really happy to be here. It was the club that wanted me the most in the end, Kalajdzic told the club s official website.

In my career, at my age, it s important to feel w…

Mbappe re-signing with PSG can´t be guaranteed, says Leonardo

Leonardo said he cannot promise Kylian Mbappe will sign a new contract with Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain.

Mbappe has contin
00004000
ually been linked to LaLiga giants Real Madrid since hinting he could be ready for a new project .

The 20-year-old star enjoyed a stellar season in 2018-19, leading PSG to another Ligue 1 crown thanks to 33 goals in 29 games, and sporting director Leonardo discussed Mbappe s future.

I don t make promises,  Leonardo told Le Parisien when asked whether Mbappe would renew his contract in the French capital.

For two reasons. Firstly, because I don t represent everyone at the club and secondly because I don t make promises without being sure I can fulfil them.

The only thing that interests me is the pres…

Leaving Liverpool for Asian Cup in current form is hard – midfielder Wataru Endo

Unlike Mohamed Salah, who is now away with Egypt at the African Nations Cup, when he returns, Endo will have lost his place to Mac Allister, who has been first choice in the holding role all season, and will have lost the momentum he built up.

“Of course I want to stay here but as a national team player it is important for me as I am captain. I am now focused on the national team and just doing my best,” said Endo.

“I want to have good results at the Asia Cup, but that’ll mean I have to stay longer in Qatar.

“But Macca has come back now, so I can just stay focused on the national team. I’m sure we (Liverpool) will play well, 100 per cent.

“I want to come back with the Asia Cup title. I’m confident Liverpool can do well in the absence of me…

Hughes appeals for leniency for Adebayor

Mark Hughes has appealed for leniency for his forward Emmanuel Adebayor, who is likely to be the subject of FA disciplinary action following Manchester City s 4-2 victory over the Togo forward s former club Arsenal.

Adebayor had already appeared to stamp on the face of former team mate Robin van Persie when he scored a crucial third goal ten minutes from time.

In the celebration that followed, he sprinted the entire length of the field and gestured in front of the Arsenal supporters who threw missiles onto the field and tried to storm their way past stewards and police to get at their former player.

Hughes claimed not to have seen the van Persie incident and, citing the fact that his player issued a swift apology, added that he hoped the FA would not punish him …

Monk rubbishes talk of Michu return

Garry Monk has dismissed speculation that Michu could cut short his loan spell at Napoli and return to Swansea City.

After joining from Rayo Vallecano, the Spaniard enjoyed a stellar first Premier League campaign in 2012-13, scoring 18 times in 35 appearances.

He struggled with injuries during 2013-14, netting just twice in 17 outings, and was allowed to go out on a season-long loan to the Serie A club at the start of the campaign.

The 28-year-old has made just three league appearances under Rafael Benitez as he continues to struggle with his fitness, sparking rumours that he could make an early return to Wales.

But in a press conference on Thursday, Monk moved to quash such talk.

Nothing s changed as far as I m concerned, he said.  I know he …

Roma defender Balzaretti announces retirement

Roma defender Federico Balzaretti has announced his retirement at the age of 33 after failing to recover from a long-term hip injury.

Balzaretti has only made one competitive appearance for the Serie A club since November 2013 after suffering the injury against Sassuolo and underwent surgery in the United States in an attempt to correct the problem.

After a lengthy absence Balzaretti who won 16 caps for Italy  returned to fitness in April and, after being an unused substitute in nine matches, played the full 90 minutes in Roma s 2-1 defeat to Palermo on the final day of the 2014-15 campaign.

However, the full-back has now been forced to call time on playing days and is set to take up a role working under Roma sporting director Walter Sabatini.

Hundreds Of Steam Games Discounted In New PC Game Sale

Green Man Gaming’s Icon Sale is slashing prices on hundreds of games until April 29, including Fallout 76, Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Deathloop, and more. The sale revolves around offering “iconic games at iconic prices,” so you’ll find a deep catalog filled with some great games.

The Elder Scrolls Online is gearing up for the High Isle expansion later this year, but today you can pick up the previous Blackwood expansion for just $14. The DLC brings you to the swampy lands of Leyawiin as you investigate a series of political murders and stop a daedric invasion. It also includes the base game and all chapters prior to Blackwood–giving you years worth of content to explore.

<…

Etebo seals €7.2million Stoke City switch

Stoke City have announced the signing of Nigeria international Oghenekaro Peter Etebo from Feirense for €7.2million.

The 22-year-old has signed a five-year contract and will link up with the Championship club after the World Cup in Russia.

We re really excited to have got the deal over the line for Etebo, manager Gary Rowett told the club s official website.  I m looking forward to seeing him in a Stoke City shirt as I m sure our supporters are, too.

Etebo is a very mobile, energetic midfielder and he s a great age. He has played in the top divisions in Portugal and Spain and, of course, he s heading into the World Cup with Nigeria which will be an amazing experience for him.

Etebo, who spent the second half of 2017-18 on loan at Las Palmas in LaL…

Gabriel Jesus only needs fine-tuning for Manchester City first team

When Manchester City announced the signings of Gabriel Jesus and Marlos Moreno in August, they had secured two of the brightest prospects in South American football.

While Moreno was immediately sent on loan to Deportivo La Coruna to aid his transition to European football, Jesus was allowed to remain at title-chasing Palmeiras until the end of 2016.

It has proved a wise decision. A superb four months mean the 19-year-old arrives at the Etihad Stadium an Olympic champion, an established member of Tite s senior Brazil squad and now a Campeonato Brasileiro winner.

Jesus played the full 90 minutes against Copa Sudamericana finalists Chapecoense on Sunday, though it was Fabiano who proved decisive with a 26th-minute goal in a 1-0 victory at Allianz Parque. Neverthe…

AC Milan’s Mike Maignan says ‘something must be done’ after racist abuse

AC Milan goalkeeper Mike Maignan said “something must be done” about racial abuse in football after walking off the pitch during a Serie A match at Udinese.

The 28-year-old France international and his team-mates walked off the pitch during the first half on Saturday, Maignan apparently indicating to referee Fabio Marescan he had heard the abuse from the crowd at the Stadio Friuli.

“I heard them making monkey noises,” Maignan told Milan TV.

“After it happened a second time, I went to the dugout to inform them of what had happened behind the goal.

— AC Milan (@acmilan)

“This shouldn’t exist in the world of football, but unfortunately for many years this is a recurrence.

“We all have to react, we must do something…